Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Four Trees

Four Trees by Jenna Star

This is a pastel I did near Lake Tarpon. Most of it was done in plein air, but it got so hot and humid I finished it later in my studio. It is getting very uncomfortable out now -- well it is July in west Florida after all! Always trying to find places that have a sea breeze and shade......

Four Trees

Pastel, 12x15" $300.

If you'd like this painting, you can click the paypal button below. Thanks for visiting!













2 comments:

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Wow! great composition, great use of color, bravo!

Jenna Star Friedman said...

Thanks so much for your positive comments on my painting. I really used color as I wanted to on this one.