Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bayou Marsh

Our plein air group has been painting this month along Bayou Drive - a favorite location in Hernando County. I painted this from the side of the road. It's great when I can pull over the car and paint right out of the back of it. I fantasize about being one of those artists that travels around the country in an RV, just going wherever and painting every day. On second thought, I think I'm more the clean room in a hotel with room service kind of traveller. Wait - it's a fantasy - ok I'm back in the RV meandering the back roads with my dogs and a couple of good friends.
Bayou Marsh, 9x12" Oil
Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: