Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Late Afternoon

Another in my series of paintings done at Brooker Creek Preserve. I loved the afternoon shadows and light that filtered through the trees on this road in the Preserve. My friend and I painted there one afternoon and set up in the same place. Of course, even though we were painting the same view, our work came out very differently - something that's often remarked upon with surprise by passersby who stop to talk to our plein air group. Yes of course!, I think to myself, we are all different people who see and interpret the world in our individual ways. Our show in the Gallery at the Preserve is still going on until March 3.
Late Afternoon, Pastel, 11x14
Contact me if you're interested in buying it at Jennastarfriedman@gmail.com and thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: