Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Twisting Trees

I was struck by this path and the way the trees twisted over it, as well as the negative spaces they created. The day was warm and pleasant. The location is in Chestnut Park, Tarpon Springs, FL, abeautiful area on the East side of Lake Tarpon.
Twisting Trees, Oil, 9x12" $125
Email me if you wish to buy it at jennalovesparrots@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Rita said...

I love this painting! It's so beautiful the way the blues and pinks draw you down the path.

It almost makes me want to live in Florida!

Jenna Star Friedman said...

Thanks Rita for your comment. Florida is a beautiful place to live. Look me up if you are ever down this way.

Zoe said...

me and daddy gone looked at this paintin and we like it. a lot.
thanks for paintin and thanks for makin this blogger thingy so we can look at pictures.

-zoe and ben