Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crystal Beach House

I started this painting during a workshop I took a few weeks ago with Larry Moore. He is a terrific painter and teacher - and very good at demonstrating how he works through a painting. The workshop lasted for three days and I'd gladly take another one from him. I always go through somewhat of a burnout after an intense learning experience like that, and I have to work through what I want to incorporate into my own work.
Crystal Beach House, Oil on board, 9x12. $100. Email me at jennastarfriedman@gmail.com if you'd like to purchase this painting through Paypal. Thanks for looking!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: