Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Kayaks at the Causeway, Honeymoon Island, Impressionist oil painting, Dunedin FL

As you travel west on the Dunedin Causeway to Honeymoon Island, there is a beach rental stand where they have kayaks among other things. I've always noticed the brightly colored kayaks on my way to Honeymoon, and last month went there to paint with my plein air group. This was one of those paintings that just kind of flowed out happily from my brush -- doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's an amazing feeling.

Kayaks at the Causeway
8x10" Oil
SOLD

Email me at jennastarfriedman@gmail.com if you're interested in this painting. Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: