Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Friday, April 04, 2014

Time to Get Back on Track

Vase of Roses

Blue Jay's World    
I thought I'd put up some watercolors for a change.  Some are done during class demos and some during my own time, but most of them have not been named or sized or matted and so are not ready to be put on my website --
www.jennastarfriedman.com   --
                    
I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted.  I'm always painting -- I have to! --but I'm not great at keeping up with the stuff that needs to be done to get my paintings out there.  Like photographing, filing, naming, sizing, signing, matting, framing, organizing, posting etc etc -- the stuff that's not actually painting.  I don't like to do the business side of art. I don't know many artists that do. Enough excuses. Here goes, I'm making another resolution to get consistent and organized.

No comments: