Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Brush with the Blues - Brooksville FL - Plein Air Competition 2014

Here are my best plein air painting buddies after a delectable lunch at Mallie Kyla's cafe in Brooksville, FL.  I'm the one in the middle. Last week we were all  painting out in different locations around Brooksville for the annual Brush with the Blues Plein Air competition (except for Rhonda - at top of stairs - who was in charge of organizing the event and had to work during it )  In order starting from the top of the stairs are: Rhonda, Jana, Jenna (me), Anneke, and Phoebe.   The awards were presented at the Blueberry Festival at a Sunday morning breakfast for the painters, judged by Tom Jones -the well-known watercolor artist.  Anneke  won First Place this year!  I won Third Place!  Everyone did beautiful work!  I will post my painting soon.  

No comments: