Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Garden Paradise, 9x12, Oil

Another in the series of paintings done at a local nursery, Earthscapes, in Palm Harbor. The settings and plantings in the garden are exquisite -- the hard part is eliminating what's not essential to the painting. I've done so many here that just didn't work, but I like this painting a lot. It's currently hanging, along with some others, in their shop. Email me if you're interested in this painting at jennastarfriedman@gmail.com and you can pay with Visa/Mastercard through Paypal. Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Wild Old Lady From Florida said...

This painting really "takes" the viewer into the scene!

Jenna Star Friedman said...

I appreciate your comment -- and glad I was able to invite you into the garden!