Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beach Palms

And here's another painting from Honeymoon Island. I like the simplicity of this composition and I also like the tropical colors in the water and the shadows. These colors are really there, to my eyes anyway. My plein air group will be painting here for a few more weeks. It's a great location for these steamy months because we get in the water and take little swims to cool off between painting and lunch. I know how lucky I am to live so close to this paradise.
Beach Palms, 8x10" Oil
Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eva Allen, Plein Air Painter said...

Jenna, I can feel the breezes through the palms in this painting! You really captured the beach feel.