Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Green Key Palms, Watercolor

This is a watercolor painting of the little beach on Green Key in New Port Richey FL. I painted it a while back but don't think I've ever posted it. Recently I was going through some stacks of paintings in my studio in an attempt to get it better organized, and I pulled this one out. I like the bright sunny-day feel of it.
Green Key Palms
Watercolor, 10.5 x 8.5"

Contact me at jennastarfriedman@gmail.com if you're interested in this painting. Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Wild Old Lady From Florida said...

Beautiful painting, Jenna!

The Wild Old Lady From Florida said...

Beautiful painting, Jenna!

Jenna Star Friedman said...

Thanks so much for viewing my work!