Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Patio Garden 3, Watercolor

This is the third in the series of paintings I did on my sister's patio in Phoenix. I just realized that I forgot to post this earlier with the others. If you look back a bit in my posts, you'll see two more watercolors of this view. These were all painted on different days of the same subject but with somewhat different focuses. In this particular painting, I used a few different watercolor resist techniques. Can you find them? Thanks for visiting!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sylvia Jenstad said...

Love your colours in 'Patio Garden 3'... I really love your colours in 'Another Path in the Woods'...Wow

Jenna Star Friedman said...

Thanks so much for your comments, Sylvia.