Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Country Store

" Country Store" by Jenna Star. This store is one of the many restored old Florida buildings that are a part of Heritage Village in Largo. I've spent a lot of time painting there. I painted this on site a few months back, but was never happy with the sitting figure. I put the painting away for a while and recently got it out and touched up the man again. I like it now.

"Country Store" 9x12", Oil

$300.00.

Thanks for visiting!



















2 comments:

bj said...

This little country store brings back childhood memories. Very nice.

Jenna Star Friedman said...

That building and location also spoke to me of earlier, more innocent times. Thanks for your comment!