Everything on this site is copyrighted by Jenna Star Friedman. You may not copy or reproduce anything here without written permission by me. Thank you.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

House in Heritage Woods


I have returned from visiting my home town of Phoenix, Arizona for the holidays. It has been nine years since I last went back, and I wonder if I will wait another decade to see my family again .... I was there for about 10 days, my daughters, Rita and Zoe, joined me for the last three. Overall a good trip,but with some moments of angst and sadness about the way we have drifted -- or have always been -- so separate from each other.
Anyway I did some paintings there of the desert and mountains which I found beautiful again. And I will post them here once I get them photographed.
This painting, however, is a small watercolor I did in the fall of a house in Heritage Village. I like the way the house peeks through the dense palmettos and trees, and the simplicity of its lines. Matted and Framed $150.
If you want more information on this painting, contact me at jennalovesparrots@yahoo.com.

No comments: